EOI - Assistant Property Manager / Senior Officer (Portfolio)
Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 20-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE Asia Pacific is an integral part of CBRE Group, the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm. Our business line of Property Management works with property owners, corporate leaders and small private investors to expertly manage their commercial property assets.
CBRE is now looking for a Assistant Property Manager (Portfolio) to be part of our dynamic team. The incumbent will be reporting to the Director and assisting in managing all property management and leasing issues of the team's managing portfolio. He/She will also be assisting the department on any business planning or development projects.
- Bachelor Degree in related discipline;
- At least 5 years of related working experience, preferable gained in property and facility management;
- Valid Hong Kong Estate Agents Licence will be a definite advantage, but not a must;
- Initiative and able to work independently;
- Excellent commend of written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Chinese typing;
- 5-day work week & Flexible working environment.