EOI- Assistant Facilities Manager
Hong Kong Island , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 4-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to provide assistance to Facility Management team in completion of multiple functions of building operations and maintenance for a facility or portfolio of buildings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees and/or coordinates maintenance/repair work assignments performed by technicians, vendors and contractors performing building maintenance, landscaping, and janitorial work;
- Responds to client inquires and complaints. Ensures timely and quality service delivery to clients. Follows up with clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performs facilities inspections and prepares reports;
- May coordinate and manage move, add and change activities;
- Assisting in preparing the budget and monitoring expenditures for the security, cleaning, gardening etc.
- Establish operation strategy for handling day to-day matters as well as the emergency contingency planning, making sure a crisis as the emergency contingency planning, making sure a crisis response and disaster recovery process are in place for the development and to ensure compliance of policies and guidelines
- Customer service oriented and willingness to engaged with tenants identify smart technology operation opportunities
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Degree or above holder preferably in property/facilities management or related discipline
- Member of HKIFM/ RICS/ CIH/ HKIH/ IFMA is an advantage
- Minimum 8 years in Property/Facilities Management (preferably experience in managing Grade A commercial building)