EOI - Assistant Administration Manager / Senior Officer
Admiralty , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 16-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The primary role and responsibility of the Assistant Admin Manager, Property Management is to provide assistance in all operational and administration related issues.
The key roles and responsibilities of the Assistant Admin Manager, Asset Services are to assist your Managers and Directors in providing operational and administration services to the Office/Site, in line with regional operational strategies, local business needs and Company policies, and provide support on all operational and administration-related issues, including but not limited to -
- Assist with the distribution of key communications, including notices from building management, to all staff in the Local/Site in a timely manner.
- Assist with maintaining all security licenses and building insurance policies, ensuring compliance with local legislation.
- Manage the central procurement for building and supporting staff on stationery, business cards, and other items; manage suppliers and make recommendations for change where appropriate.
- Assist to the annual renewal process of building insurance, including PL and PAL, assisting in claims record maintenance and follow up;
- Track and coordinate with domestic and international courier services;
- Assist with other Administration projects and initiatives as required;
- Respond to all staff queries in a timely and professional manner, referring to in-house experts where required.
- University degree in Administration, Accounting, Management or related disciplines.
- 5 years’ experience or above in providing administration, operational, office management to a large office.
- Experience with a multinational corporation and/or multicultural environment.
- Experience in the real estate industry would be an advantage.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Client-oriented with a high degree of integrity, discretion and customer focus, demonstrating an ability to provide relevant advice on operational issues;
- Well organized, with strong administration and logistical skills, attention to detail and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization with good verbal and written presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.