EOI - Administrative Assistant to the COO
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 7-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Job Description :
- Update the quarterly stats on our template & upload to the Pitch Portal. Stats include the below which are broken down to sector/location:
- Properties under mgmt.
- Sqm under mgmt.
- No. of clients under mgmt.
- No. of tenants under mgmt.
- Number of staff
- Update Track Records with new/lost properties with image
- Contact each Location Leader (x7) for their updated org chart, tidy up presentation, re-order roles from most senior down, and upload to the Pitch Portal
- Diarise insurance expiries & obtain current certificate from Kaye Odner; update insurance policy summary & upload both to the Pitch Portal
- Diarise corporate real estate licence expiries & obtain current licence from Receptionist & upload to the Pitch Portal
- team site
- Update the Pitch Portal analytics in template on CS team site
- Audit recipient list and add/delete as needed
- Work with CS director and data in salesforce to populate a template and send out via campaign logic to all internal Project Cheetah members
- Competitor Analysis
- Keep target client fact sheets up to date
- Other administrative tasks
- Manage Regional Directors diary
- Other tasks from time to time
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience and/or training.
- Willing to be assigned at M1 Tower Makati, with Australian hours
- Strong organisational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal customers.
- Ability to effectively present information in written form
Skills and Abilities
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to find insights and stories in data
- General interest and knowledge of real estate
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.