EOI - Admin Assistant
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 3-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Reporting to the Centre Manager, the Admin Assistant will perform administrative and customer service support for security, carpark, fire safety, equipment maintenance, and other projects. Complete records, reports and other duties as required and assigned.
Responsibilities of the role include the following:
- Receive residents, visitors, tenants, contractors, workmen, etc. and provide directions and general assistance.
- Assist in compilation of monthly and quarterly reports and to ensure timely submission.
- Preparation of circulars, letters, reports and other documents assigned expeditiously.
- Handle all inward and outward correspondences.
- Catalog and keep records of all necessary information, documents, etc.
- Perform all office administrative duties, including filing of all correspondences, storing and retrieval of old files and records and keeping and updating tenant records.
- Receive telephone calls and direct callers to the appropriate officers and provide available information, where required.
- Making requisition of management office stationery and maintain inventory
- Manage all facilities’ booking
- Provide other administrative support to the office when necessary
- A levels/ O levels / Diploma holder / other relevant professional certification.
- Experience in Property Management/ Real Estate industry a strong advantage.
- Self-driven & team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to build rapport within the working team and residence/tenants
- Well versed in Microsoft Office
- Meticulous to ensure administrative accuracy