CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an EMEA Technology and Engineering Lead to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the standardisation of best practices across all contracts providing an internal mutli-skilled consultancy service to the client and account whilst supporting the incumbent FM teams with solutions to match customer requirements.
• Provide the onsite operations teams with general engineering support as required
• Liaise with wider business solutions to promote innovations in both new technology and service solutions
• Mentor contract based technical managers in ensuring engineering best practice is exercised across the division
• Produce standardised documentation and processes that can be utilised and tailored by the site teams (i.e. Forward Maintenance Register, Risk Registers)
• Site visits as technical expert
• Produce reports on initial visits as requested
• Advise on contract improvements as may be necessary
• Produce standard authorising process for account
• Advice on high risks works and provision of standard documentation
• Provide investigation and root cause analysis across the account as required, producing reports and learning from experience documents to be shared internally/externally
• Liaise and work in partnership with the QHSE team
• Promote customer experience and wellbeing through good operation of building service systems
• Demonstrate a sound understanding of current legislation, environmental and quality related issues, including the most recent Technology applications in FM
• Ensure a Business Continuity Plan is in place and it is managed
• Provide professional advice to the client on all FM matters
• Roll out numerous new technology platforms that will enhance the customer experience
• Preferably be apprenticed trained engineer who has recognised technical qualifications and attained C Eng or I Eng registration with CIBSE or IET or IMechE and having several years’ experience of senior technical roles
• Always exhibit, an awareness of safety procedures and practices & GWS Technical Safety Rules
• Show diligence in safe working methods both for CBRE staff and occupants of the premises working in
• Impart & share knowledge and safety training to all members of staff as required
• Degree level qualified with NEBOSH or equivalent H&S qualification
• Worked within an EMEA account and managed multiple country properties
• Strong organisation and communication skills
• Proven background in delivery high end FM services within a corporate environment
• Sound understanding of technology solutions within the FM industry
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.