CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an EMEA Regional Technical Manager to join the team located in Bracknell. The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of Engineering Maintenance Strategy and utilisation of FMP to achieve the most efficient outcomes.
• Develop a maintenance strategy for the account which considers the different site categories including rolling stock, ensuring alignment with the customer’s maintenance policy and standards
• Responsible for the standardisation of FMP in terms of hierarchy of build, critical asset identification, asset data storage, specific job plans, control of statutory compliance and performance reporting
• Provide guidance to ensure critical systems / assets are properly identified
• Develop fault reporting codes for rolling stock and critical environments to provide more granular information of failure which can be used for root cause analysis and reliability strategies
• Prepare business cases to move from a reactive (break fix approach to a proactive planned maintenance approach) – aligned to APEX
• Work with the account’s and CBRE’s operational teams to identify energy efficiency
• Develop playbooks and training modules specific to the account’s, around the maintenance of critical environments such as growth chambers and greenhouses
• Share best practice and innovative hard services solutions across the EMEA region through the creation of network groups
• Develop a pipeline and delivery of saving initiatives to meet glide path commitments
• Work with the FM’s across the region develop a network of technical competence to sustain the expect growth of the account into the manufacturing sector
• Ability to motivate and install a maintenance discipline in diverse cultural teams
• Ability to prioritise effort to achieve the biggest payback
• Effective communication with the client, peers, and management team
• Ability to write detailed reports, technical reports, and business case preparation
• Ability to solve technical problems providing a variety of options in a range of situations
• Demonstrate integrity
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience of delivering technical service solution, lean engineering, and cost down driven initiatives
• IT literate with ability to become conversant with new technical applications
• Industrial networking and the ability to keep up date with best practice in an R&D environment
• A change agent with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Multilingual in both tongue and writing ability
• Able to build presentation content and deliver to a wide range of audiences
• Capability to run (CAPEX) projects
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.