CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an EMEA Internal Audit Manager to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will focus their efforts on developing iterative sprint deliverables, managing audits, and monitoring the progress. This role will share responsibility of understanding, interpreting, and executing business plans, as well as delivering insight to stakeholders and senior leadership.
Managing Internal Audit sprints and project work to evaluate key risks and the adequacy of controls within the CBRE business units and/or key business processes
Development of an audit approach and testing strategy for assigned audits to ensure all key business risks and controls are evaluated
• Coordinating and participating in the completion of audit test procedures/user stories
• Communicating regularly audit findings noted from the review to the Product Owner
• Providing review and approval of workpaper documentation to ensure the retained documentation supports the audit work performed
• Responsibility for audit completion and delivery of projects to time and budget
Having professionalism and maturity to make oral and written presentations to key stakeholders throughout and at the conclusion of the audit by discussing process and control deficiencies, recommending corrective actions and other suggestions for improvements in operational controls to mitigate risk and/or reductions in costs
Preparing the draft report for the Product Owner’s review, ensuring audit comments are clear, concise and focused on the root cause of the issue and intended outcome, and presented in GIA report style and context
As required, provide assistance to Global SOX Assurance during their reviews of the company’s SOX control environment
Working as a global resource, participating in audit assignments as required in any location
As required, provide input into infrastructure initiatives within the department (e.g. templates, audit manual and methodologies)
Maintain and enhance the stakeholder relationships with key global business management; ensure communications to senior management are transparent, clear, and appropriate
• Bachelor's degree in a related field such as finance, accounting, business, information technology, or computer science, or equivalent work experience
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) or equivalent required
• Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex business documents
• Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, management, executive management and/or public groups
• Ability to calculate complex figures; ability to forecast and prepare budgets; conduct financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports
• Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
• Agile Auditing
• In-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles
• 7-10 years of combined business and/or experience within an audit environment
• Demonstrable experience leading multiple projects across multiple clients with varying degrees of complexity
• Self-motivated, strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Travel flexibility with ability to travel internationally up to 30%
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.