CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an EMEA Finance Lead to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing Contract commercials (SCh4) over the FM contract, financial reporting, financial processes and audit requirements of the account.
• Effective roll out of MSA contract commercials, and ensure optimization of implementation during annual contract reconciliations / negotiations
• Manage the strategic EMEA P&L planning / invoice raising of the Global Management fee across all in scope countries
• Support Global Commercial Director, Global Account Lead and Regional Operations Lead with driving Save targets and all related Commercial areas of the contract
• Drive high quality financial / commercial performance throughout the business, by developing strategic internal and external client relationships
• Hold key relationship with account’s Global Commercial and Performance leads
• Given EMEA is a material region, the role will act as a “Lead amongst equals” to regional peers to ensure Global reporting consistency and integrity for both internal and external reporting – Best practice policy creation and improvement
• Ensure full compliance with SOX control requirements within CBRE and with emphasis of account’s Contract Assurance activities
• Build and maintain strong relationship with Client staff at all levels
• Oversight over the Regional FDs who own local CBRE month-end process and reporting integrity – GM, TWC, AR
• Support Global Account/ Divisional/ Global leadership with high quality financial information
• Draw upon CBRE best practice where appropriate; build network with SMEs within account and CBRE to ensure awareness of wider initiatives
• Act as point of contact for all CBRE Regional or GWS finance related initiatives
• Effective team management, evidencing strong leadership qualities
• Qualified Accountant. Proven track record in area of finance
• Good all-round IT Skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and able to communicate with people at all levels across the account
• Ability to develop effective relationships at all levels
• Experience of working in an environment where delivering financial information within tight timescales is a pre-requisite
• Significant knowledge of CBRE financial processes, procedures and audit understanding
• Self-motivated, high achiever
• Open and honest with high standards of personal integrity
• Commercial and contract management skills critical
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.