Shanghai , Mainland China
Date published: 7-Jan-2020
1. Provides functional duties (clerical/technical) relative to environmental, health and safety regulatory compliance, as assigned by the Site Manager and/or CBRE HQ HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) Manager.
2. Providing specific support for monitoring injury, illness, and incident related performance.
3. May assist in the maintenance of HSE plans, playbooks and procedures, as directed by the Operation Manager and/or HSE (Health, Safety and Environmental) manager.
4. Responsible for cost reduction and quality improvement initiatives as directed.
5. Responsible for compliance and the Principles of Responsibility (Client Code of Conduct) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and client policies and procedures.
6. Performs duties related to the hazard identification and control process, safe work planning, inspection and assessment, incident investigation, hazardous materials/waste management, emergency preparedness, fire/life safety, ergonomics, industrial hygiene, training, safe work procedure development, and regulatory compliance recordkeeping and documentation.
7. Response to Security Team management as well as badge control.
8. Developing EHS procedures for site operations which comply with both of CBRE and client’s standard.
9. Response to review, approval to the high risk tasks which need the permission to work, and provide necessary training, keeping frequently monitoring to ensure all the countermeasure has being taken.
10. Assist Soft Service Team to provide Road Safety training and audit the condition of Buses as well as safety facilitates.
11. Account for EHS related documents, records and certification compliance.
12. Response to come out EHS related SOP and maintain them up to date.
13. Response to waste treatment handling, include shipping and storage.
14. Account for all the incident report, include RCA and countermeasure development.
15. Other duties may be assigned.