Shanghai , Mainland China
Date published: 10-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Ensuring the related Key Control Standards are implemented and Key Control Self Assessments (KCSAs) are conducted and all KCSA exceptions are addressed through implementation of appropriate corrective action.
- Ensuring a process is implemented for reporting, investigating and implementing corrective actions for accidents and incidents.
- Maintaining a H&S audit and assessment programme to assess compliance with Client group standards and local legal requirements.
- Ensuring the PM has a safe system of working in place for all fit out and refurbishment projects.
- Providing professional advice, training and liaison to ensure that employees at all levels understand their responsibilities and help them to conduct their activities in a safe manner.
- Liaising with external parties on H&S matters.
- Ensuring that a regular proper communication process is implemented to keep relevant stakeholders updated on H&S matters and improve the H&S awareness.
- Participating in Group H&S related activities as relevant.
- Reporting on H&S to Client Group H&S and relevant hub leads in a timely manner.
- Living the Client’s values and the ‘Here For Good’ brand promise in all H&S related activities.
- Leading the implementation of CBRE H&S programs and processes specific to the FM and project activities.
- Conducting H&S training, inspections, audits as required.
- Updating the H&S data into CHESS and prepare and communicate the H&S performance to all the levels of employees.
- Evaluating and analyses the leading and lagging indicators and related trends and working directly with those operations to establish root causes and associated preventive control measures.
- Working with the central H&S team to provide H&S services to the other accounts in the country when required
- Developing and implementing the initiatives to improve the account H&S performance.
- Conducting H&S audits and provide H&S advice, training, tools to the project
- Preparing and submitting the H&S performance reports to the country H&S manager and regional H&S lead.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- At least 5 years relevant experiences, and solid professional experience in a similar capacity with a multinational company.
- Familiar with Quality and EHS management system, and strong verbal, written, analytical and persuasive skills and ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management and act independently and handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Strong understanding of country laws and regulations with regard to EHS
- Good computer skills, MS Office proficiency required
- Fluent in both oral and written English
- Strong Interpersonal skills / Observation ability / Analytic capability
- Others: in good health and received trains of EHS
Qualifications and Education:
- A degree/diploma holder in safety, electrical, mechanical, building Services Engineering or a related field.
- Recognized national or international H&S qualifications such as certified safety engineer, registered safety officer, certified safety officer, etc. will be preferred