Job Title: EHS Administrator (12 Months FTC)
Reporting to: Contract Manager
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting an EHS Administrator (12 Month FTC), to join our Data Centre Solutions team based in Clonee. CBRE are seeking an Environmental, Health, & Safety (EHS) Coordinator to support the COVID-19 protocol and intake process. This individual will work alongside the clients EHS team and local management to take the lead on all active case reviews, site assessments, follow ups on cleaning and safe working practises across the site.
- Monitoring the regulations surrounding COVID-19 employee intake in line with clients written instructions and policies.
- Implement and deliver all COVID-19 training for on-site personnel.
- Maintain tracking reports summarising cases and incidents.
- Assist with employee contact tracing, accurately recording event details and any exposure incident investigation.
- Establish and maintain cross-functional and positive working relationships.
- Work with highly confidential information.
- Act as the site representative during all internal and external audits.
- Assist with other supporting activities as required.
- 2+ years’ experience in Environmental, Health and Safety or related field.
- BS Degree in Safety or Health Sciences, or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of environmental, health, and safety laws and regulations that impact the company.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 standard or environmental management systems.
- Able to follow process flow, adjust as needed to provide excellent customer care and support, able to quickly make contact as needed to move the flow from start to finish.
- Ability to identify safe/unsafe actions.
- Willing to engage and coach in a positive way.
- Experience working under stress and deadlines.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and experience learning new applications.