CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Dynamics Support Specialist to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and resolution of incidents and service requests relating to Microsoft Dynamics forming part of the 2nd and 3rd line support team depending on their specific capabilities working through the service desk, to facilitate the maintenance and repair of our Microsoft Dynamics solution.
• Monitor and maintain the Dynamics support queue
• Respond and resolve incidents and service requests to meet or exceed agreed SLA’s, delivering a consistently high quality of service
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of Dynamics and supporting technology
• Conduct research to fully understand assigned issues
• Diagnose and resolve Dynamics issues and provide information to educate the users on resolutions in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner
• Engage with appropriate internal and external resources to resolve technical issues and keep users updated on progress toward resolution
• Ensure that support issues are assigned and resolutions are fully documented
• Regularly review support log to track performance, trends, anomalies, and opportunities for improvement
• Validate that issues require Dynamics support and request redirection of those that do not to the appropriate team
• Carry out additional duties as instructed and agreed by the Dynamics support co-ordinator
• Provide backup and coverage to the Dynamics support co-ordinator as required
• In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training
• Debug issues with configuration and code specific to Dynamics AX
• Identify 3rd party supplier of affected code/ configuration and direct to them for resolution
• Manage resolution with 3rd parties
• Always represent CBRE in a professional and positive manner
• Higher Education in a computing discipline
• Used to working in a collaborative team and following defined processes
• Good written and verbal Communication
• Good presentation and demonstration skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet objectives
• Problem solving skills
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.