CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Dynamics Functional Specialist to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the functional lead to define the functional capability of our Microsoft Dynamics solutions. In addition, they will be a champion for adoption of functional solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of standard functionality within CBRE.
• High level understanding of Dynamics technical capability
• Work closely with the functional lead on the design and development of functional processes that enhance CBRE’s Dynamics experience, giving CBRE unique capabilities and reusable assets
• Effectively promote the functional capabilities of Dynamics within CBRE aiding further adoption throughout the business
• Work with the training team to build training materials and coach other team members
• Meet and exceed the businesses expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour
• Identify risks and mitigate or communicate as necessary
• Work with the Functional Lead and Solution Architect to ensure Centre of Excellence updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally
• Identify functional capability development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered.
• Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Solution Architect and Functional Lead
• In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training
• Always represent CBRE in a professional and positive manner
• University Graduate with a relevant degree within a computational discipline
• Good skills in the functional capabilities of Dynamics, including appropriate certification
• Demonstrable knowledge of practices for Dynamics
• Good understanding of the language of the Microsoft Dynamics technical landscape – Including SQL, AOS and SharePoint
• Skilled and certified in Finance functions of Dynamics including appropriate certification
• Demonstrable skills and certification in finance and contract management practices
• Good presentation and demonstration skills
• Ability to define business process maps and working with technical team to implement
• Good working knowledge of finance practices for GL, AR and AP – specific to CBRE
• Good understanding of architectural patterns such as web, thick client and cloud
• Experience of the Microsoft SureStep and Agile Methods
• Multiple years of experience in ERP delivery specific to Dynamics
• Experience of a Microsoft Dynamics deployment
• Part of a team delivering complex integrations
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.