Manage the day to day running of the shopping centre during out of hours
Friday, Weekend and Public Holiday cover
- Manage the day to day running of the shopping centre during late night (Friday), weekend and public holiday trading periods
- Oversee centre operations including service contractors, tenant liaison, lodge work requests and troubleshoot issues
- Effective control of emergency situations, incident reporting and completion of risk assessments, hazard reports
- Undertake building inspections, providing ongoing recommendations for enhancement
- Respond to afterhours call outs during allocated hours.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in Facilities management / Security services with a strong focus on sophisticated commercial or retail properties
- Contractor management experience and a demonstrated understanding WH&S and environmental management
- Excellent customer service and service delivery skills
- Strong administration and time management skills and ability to solve critical problems in a timely manner
- A Property Management Licence would be advantageous
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.