Wuhan , Mainland China
Date published: 3-Sep-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Provide business operations documentation and administrative support to CBRE Corning on site team and Corning Engineering dept
- Types, formats, and produces documents such as proposals, presentations, correspondence, and standard reports.
- Establishes and maintains record/file/drawing keeping and filing systems.
- assist to collect and organize the technical information of the various systems/equipment and facilities within Corning Engineering Department, and to filing technical files in accordance with the requirements of the company's standardization system.
- Work order system support according to Corning location engineering requirements. according to the standardization requirements to collect/filling the forms of repair, enter repair work orders, hours, material consumption, energy statistics, training records, etc.
- To assist in providing statistical analysis of personnel, energy, working hours and repair slips, and to provide the relevant work reports of the engineering department in a timely manner
- May perform administrative duties specific to department such as, conducting research, updating databases, and preparing collateral materials for mass mailings.
- SOP/FORM management supporting including for whole team and Corning related dept.
- Admin work coordinate within CBRE and between CBRE & Corning.
- Other duties assigned by Manager and related Corning dotted Manager.