London , United Kingdom
Date published: 10-Jul-2020
The Diversity, Inclusion and Responsible Business Manager is responsible for implementing the firm's D&I and CSR strategy across the business. D&I and CSR are core parts of the HR and wider firm strategy and, as such, the role holder works closely with the Head of Talent and Learning, Head of People, Head of Recruitment, the wider People Partner team and senior stakeholders in the business.Personal Attributes
· Passion for improving diversity and inclusion in the workplace
· Experience of developing and leading communications campaigns
· A broad knowledge of workplace diversity and inclusion and the barriers faced
· Love for social statistics and numbers in general
· Find enjoyment in quick progress and atmosphere of rapid evolution
· Curious and open mind
· Implementing the firm's D&I and CSR strategy and priorities.
· Liaising with HR and L&D colleagues to ensure effective CSR strategies and D&I principles are embedded into all people policies, processes and training.
· Establishing relationships with and galvanising support from key internal stakeholders - within and outside HR - to ensure optimum buy in to the D&I and CSR agenda.
· Effectively creating and cascading internal communication messages and working closely with the communications team to ensure optimum internal and external coverage of the firm's initiatives.
· Setting and managing the budget.
· Ensuring company members, including new joiners, are trained/educated in the principles of CSR and D&I.
· Managing the firm's CSR and D&I memberships effectively.
· Leading on the firm's charity partnership appointment processes.
· Coordinating our annual gender and ethnicity pay gap reporting.
· Managing and talking to clients, external advisors and industry led forums to determine best practice.
· Leading on client partnership activity to support shared objectives.
· Representing the firm at external meetings, forums and networking events