Hi there, welcome to Hana. Backed by CBRE’s decades of real estate experience, we’re leading the way in creating spaces where companies and individuals, like yourself, can collaborate and thrive. We’re building a world-class product and team that is redefining the flexible work space and beyond. At Hana, we focus on the details that drive success – a professional environment, thoughtful designs and courteous service – just to name a few. We believe in fostering a culture that drives accomplishment through adaptability, professionalism and thoughtfulness. And, we like to have a bit of fun too. If you are a detail-oriented, curious, self-starter interested in joining a fun and fast-paced team, we hope you will apply.
Hana delivers enhanced employee experiences in the workplace. The platform was built to help occupiers and investors worldwide create transformative workplace solutions and destinations of choice by integrating property services and amenities with advanced digital technologies.
As Hana continues to rapidly expand & grow, we are seeking an experienced Director of Marketing. This role will be focused on developing and executing on comprehensive marketing strategy to best position and differentiate Hana with the region.
The successful candidate will be responsible for demand and lead generation through a number of marketing channels, including inbound marketing tactics like email and social media, paid advertising, partnerships and events. This person will liaise regularly with Hana’s centralized marketing team to help shape the strategic approach within their region – specifically helping to adapt global strategies and associated tactics, playbooks and templates to resonate locally and culturally in the local region.
The role will be working closely with regional sales management to contribute to a successful, sustainable pipeline of leads and customers specific to the area. The Director of Marketing will be responsible for the branding hierarchy of each Hana location while destination building alongside the building owner’s property.
This role reports directly to Hana’s centralized marketing team (US-based), however, it works in a strong collaboration to support the business goals & objectives of the Regional team.
What you’ll do:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Define & develop a holistic, region-specific marketing plan based on the overall company marketing strategy, regional-level business objectives and in close collaboration with EMEA sales & operational leadership.
- Work closely with centralised marketing functions (performance marketing, website team, retention & lifecycle marketing, Brand & Comms, etc.), adapt and localise our brand and marketing touchpoints for relevancy in the region.
- Liase with the centralized B2B marketing function to help develop, adapt and execute upon a variety of sales support needs (presentations, proposals, events, materials).
- Assist regional sales managers as needed, including increasing brand awareness locally/regionally and driving leads.
- Working in tandem with regional sales & operational leads, assist in the identification and development of local marketing partnership relationships that can drive new interest / lead generation and generate brand awareness for Hana w/in a defined area and competitive set. Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach, relationship management with a clear line of sight as to how these relationships ladder to business objectives.
- Assist GM & Local teams with location-based programing (speaking engagements, events, etc.) that engage the membership base.
- Ensure delivery of all identified and prioritized projects in-market.
- Liaise with CBRE sales & marketing counterparts on an ongoing basis to ensure appropriate knowledge and alignment related to market-level marketing & communications activity.
What You’ll Need:
- A minimum of 6 years of direct experience in developing, managing & executing holistic marketing strategies.
- Strong knowledge across marketing functions – Digital, PR/Comms, social, content, partnership management, brand & localized marketing activations, etc.
- BA/BS degree in a Marketing studies
- Adept at articulating conclusions from data, raising issues with insight into implications and is persuasive when presenting.
- Results-driven: Experience tracking success of marketing programs, with a strong orientation for ROI beyond just great ideas.
- Agile and Innovative: Forward-thinking and flexible, with the ability to thrive under in ambiguous and dynamic environments.
- Leadership: Prior management experience with demonstrated ability to motivate, inspire and lead by example.
- Customer-centric: Empathetic approach to service, paired with a passion for the brand.
- A team player and quick in decision making
- Passion for shared economy services and innovation; ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly-entrepreneurial environment and drive team success