Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 14-Jul-2020
Global Capital Markets provides strategic advice and execution in every major market around the world. We advise on all aspects of investment, capital structure and financing of commercial real estate.
With global investors increasingly diversifying across geographies, asset classes and the risk spectrum, it is essential they have market knowledge and creative solutions to uncover value and drive returns.
The Director / Senior Director will focus on creating and maintaining information on key clients' funds and assets portfolios. He/she will also take responsibility to generate new strategic business development initiatives within the Capital Markets team, and will work closely with both the regional Capital Markets team and Hong Kong IP and IIP teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of key clients, assets, investment strategy and relationship management
• Engaging in and driving regular data mining for CBRE Capital Markets teams
• Contributing and generating strategic initiatives of Capital Markets to drive the growth and profitability of the business line
• Providing regular and consistent analytics for BD & Marketing purposes relevant to Capital Markets
• Developing, maintaining and reporting on a clear line of sight of competitor activity, client strengths and weaknesses
• Collaborating with country and global teams to identify synergies for knowledge sharing and special projects
• Developing skills in detailed property cash-flow modelling to support the Capital Markets business
To be considered for this position you must have:
• 10+ industry and market experience
• Advanced analytical skills
• Ability to summarize complex concepts and present to senior level management
• Ability to prepare business memos, emails and presentations within deadlines
• Demonstrate a natural curiosity, understanding and ability to interpret the market trends
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to build relationships within Capital Markets plus other business lines
• Willingness to proactively seek out business ideas and initiatives for the team
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Applications
• Is a holder of an estate agent's license
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.