Key leadership role, managing a team of property professionals
Drive the strategic needs of a Government client portfolio
Commercial and Retail portfolio of Heritage assets and Cultural Precincts
We have a rare opportunity for a strong, dynamic leader with excellent knowledge of the property industry and market in Sydney to step into a Senior management role for a strategic Government client account.
Leading a dedicated and talented team of property professionals, this position will be responsible and accountable for the overall performance of a portfolio of heritage assets and cultural precincts managed by CBRE.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Planning, organising, directing and coordinating business plan objectives, projects, initiatives and requirements for the designated client portfolio
- Responsibility and accountability for overall property management service delivery across the portfolio
- Managing and mentoring team members to build a successful and influential team
- Lead the development of performance strategies to ensure reliability, efficiency and cost-efficient operational excellence across the portfolio.
- Full P&L management, CAPEX Budgets, financial analysis and reporting.
- Initiating and implementing new initiatives to the portfolio with a focus on customer experience, operational excellence and cost efficiency
- Maintain and foster healthy, productive and harmonious professional relationships between the client, tenants, contractors, staff and other relevant stakeholders both internally and externally
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Qualifications in Property Management preferable and a strong industry network across Sydney
- A demonstrated track record of managing large property portfolios of commercial or retail assets and liaising with clients at a strategic level.
- Experienced in leading and engaging a diverse team and delivering on key business plan initiatives.
- The highest levels of customer service and performance standards
- An ability to communicate to all levels and build effective and professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail and logical/analytical thought processes
- The ability to resolve issues and work to tight deadlines within a changing environment
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.