Brand new leadership role
Work closely with a large, well networked Industrial and Logistics team
Melbourne CBD location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Work closely with senior leaders to define and deliver the business plan objective.
- Maintain a visible, active role and encourage cross selling, information sharing and champion new business initiatives.
- Business development; driving growth and expansion.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the existing team and look to grow CBRE’s offering.
- Hands on management duties such as; rolling out asset strategies and budgets, acting as an escalation point, extensive client liaison and provision of detailed reporting.
- Forge robust relationships with all site-based maintenance staff and maintain high levels of quality and compliance.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Significant experience in Property Management relating to industrial assets.
- Previous exposure to staff management and building teams.
- Commercial acumen, financial aptitude and analytical skills.
- Outstanding communication style, the ability to build rapport, win business and inspire confidence via hands on technical skills.
- Strategic ability and solutions focused approach.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.