Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 23-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organisation with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
CBRE's Marketing & Communications department is among the most robust in the industry-from marketing strategy development to collateral production, our consultative marketing professionals offer clients and brokers a complete in-house marketing and communication solution. Our designers, digital marketing and communications teams support our clients' property marketing and special projects requirements efficiently and cost-effectively.
Based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Head of Design - Asia Pacific, we offer a rare opportunity for a Digital Designer to join our team. Working closely with the regional Asia Pacific Marketing & Communication teams, the successful candidate will design storyboards, create animations and motion graphics, edit videos and create graphic design for our internal and external marketing campaigns, and infographics for our thought-leadership projects. This is an exciting role for a dynamic individual to use their creative flair and technical design skills to enhance the CBRE brand, and partner in the success of our business.
- Create animations and motion graphics.
- Design storyboards and prepare visual assets for use in animation and motion graphics.
- Video editing and direct/assist in-house video shoots where possible.
- Translate marketing and communications strategies into effective design solutions across a range of digital projects.
- Digital design for corporate materials, innovative client presentations and engaging infographics.
- Tech-savvy and keep up-to-date with technological and software developments.
- Become a brand ambassador and manage consistency against CBRE design guidelines and council internal clients to improve its application in the business.
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years’+ experience in animation and motion graphics.
- Expert experience in graphic design, branding and client presentations.
- Mastery of Adobe CC applications; After effects, Premiere, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- 3D experience and knowledge using 3Ds Max, Maya or Blender is highly preferable. Basic HTML 5 or web design (knowledge on sketching, wireframing prototyping) is an advantage.
- A natural storyteller who can design storyboards and translate this to animations and motion graphics.
- Collaborative, strong team player, with demonstrated ability to work independently under tight schedule. Willingness to learn from others and to share knowledge.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, able to work accurately and efficiently under pressure with changing priorities.
- Fluent in spoken and written English a must. Cantonese and Mandarin an advantage.