Waltham Cross , United Kingdom
Date published: 2-Feb-2021
Telford Homes is a leading London-focused residential and mixed-use property developer. We are a Trammell Crow Company developer and part of the CBRE family. Specialists in creating, designing and building innovative landmark developments in some of the most desirable and sought-after locations in the capital.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Development Team for a Development Manager.
· Providing support to the Development Director during contract negotiations as required.
· Managing the development aspects of a project to ensure that all contractual obligations are met.
· Administer the contracts to ensure project timelines, budgets, objects and goals are met.
· Provide reports and updates required by the business for use with the company’s partners.
· Ongoing promotion of risk mitigation measures by reviewing with the team throughout the project.
· Liaising with all required departments to ensure that the contracts reflect the expectations of those departments.
This role would ideally suit:
· Minimum 5 years post qualification working within a development function.
· New Build Residential and Mixed-Use Property development experience.
· Design and Build experience.
· Build to Rent / Multifamily living knowledge.
Telford Homes offers a number of flexible benefits to accompany the attractive benefits associated with this vacancy.
The emphasis of a Telford Homes project is always focused foremost upon quality, great connections and exclusivity. High specifications featuring some of the finest designer names, ensures that each individual property meets or exceeds the most demanding expectations. Architectural innovation and attention to detail ensures a true landmark development, which becomes a destination in its own right.
Our ongoing commitment to our customers and the developments we create to suit their lifestyle, has resulted in Telford Homes winning the outright award for Best Customer Satisfaction Initiative at the prestigious Housebuilder Awards.