Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 14-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Overview of Position:
At CBRE we’re looking for a driven, commercial architect or interior design professional to join our leading Real Estate project management and technology team. Working across the project management and technology teams you will work with CBRE’s in-house Prop-Tech space planning and visualisation software and be part of a growing team focused on activating design at CBRE and digitally enabling the real-estate industry. This is an exciting chance to join CBRE in Singapore and a unique opportunity to work directly with both our Project Management and Offices Services teams.
- Manage the workflow of the design team, client requests, and lead other CBRE design professionals in day to day deliverables
- Connect with and be an extension of our global Space Enablement team, taking global design products and operationalising them in Singapore
- Learn CBRE’s proprietary design and planning tools, leveraging your background in Revit and other visualisation platforms
- Work with our internal teams to create detailed floor plans and designs using CBRE’s tools
- Work with and collaborate with CBRE teams around the globe to deliver these outputs to the Singapore team
- Assist with preparing internal presentations for clients based on design concepts and floor plans
- Independently develop workplace test fits, feasibility and concept exercises for office spaces of various scales
- Create detailed layout plans, models and 3D images/ visuals.
- Assist client decision making process for long term real estate solutions.
- Adept at leading a small team to meet client requirements and deadlines
- Hungry for success within a fast-paced environment
- Holder of a Diploma/ Degree in Interior Design/ Architecture or relevant discipline
- A minimum of 5 years into your career working on Workplace Interior design projects, preferably for a design consultancy
- Proficient in software such as; AutoCad 2020, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, 3D modeling visualization (Vray, Revit) and Sketchup
- Able to formulate design propositions, visualize and sketch the end result and to discuss
- Able to assess floor plate typologies to suit client requirements
- Able to assess pros and cons of test options to suit client requirements
- Able to work well under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines