CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a fixed term Site Lead to join our global team for our London site. This role is responsible for providing leadership, management and development of our Canary Wharf operation, ensuring financial, operational & commercial commitments are met & exceeded.
This role has full operational accountability for delivering Safe, reliable and compliant silent running within the scope of the CBRE contract. This is a key client facing role and the post holder is the prime Business Relationship holder with the clients Business Operations for property management activities including, property related projects and hard services.
This requires excellent leadership and motivation skills to integrate the multi-supplier building services to drive excellence in customer service and a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
- Primary interface for key business contacts at the site
- Leads the strategic development of building related support services which is aligned to the client's Vision, Behaviours and introduces industry best practice and innovation
- Drive effective, strategic management and leadership of the multi-supplier Building Services Team. The extended team comprises the functions of Maintenance & Engineering, Graphic design, Reprographics, Mail & Logistics, Helpdesk and Space planning, move management. occupancy reporting services and Projects.
- Operates the client's Control of Work system & procedures. Ensuring that all CBRE & FM supplier are adhering to Control of Work processes.
- Build strong workable relationships with the FM supply partners so that all elements of the Building Services Team are integrated, harmonised and focused to deliver the infrastructure services to the site
- Engenders and promotes productive relationships with all stakeholders and importantly with the client & CBRE’s supply partners to ensure that all services outputs are understood and agreed
- Provide leadership, & ensuring the planned development of a defined portfolio/contract on account to ensure that contractual commitments are met & exceeded.
- Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of contract are explored, to deliver increased turnover & profitability, ensure additional services & projects are added, & contracts are re-won on re-tender.
- Ensuring CBRE & Client business policies & processes are effectively communicated, adhered to & implemented within account contract.
- Ensure that contract provides a healthy, safe & reliable operations with the right working conditions & that both clients & Company health & safety policies & processes are effectively adhered to & implemented across both CBRE & subcontractors’ activities, & systems operate to ensure regular review.
- Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across contract, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence, without compromise to safety. Ensure structures support peaks & troughs in workload, disaster recovery, BCP & the sharing of expertise across the portfolio.
- Collaboration with other Account/Site Leads to share best practises and innovations, effective team working & support to colleagues on account.
- Development of financial plans for revenue & profit delivery, reduction of WIP, debt, cost reduction & ensure that these are met & exceeded through on account CoE (Centre of Excellence) & contract functions. Ensure appropriate contract review, audit & control systems to ensure statutory, policy & contractual commitments are met.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities to drive the performance across an expanding business & connecting CBRE full occupier lifecycle.
- Ensure the overall performance of the contract & required deliverables
- To establish effective business relationships with the customer, & to positively interact with client personnel at all levels.
Experience, Skills and Qualities required:
- Previous experience as Senior appointment in IFM Industry in client facing role
- Comprehensive knowledge of FM/Building/M&E Services/Major Projects
- Ability to demonstrate & apply exceptional Leadership behaviors
- IOSH/NEBOSH Certification
- Experience of operating in a high-performance safety focused environment with excellent knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental issues
- Sound understanding of Assurance and Compliance requirements
- Strong commercial understanding - P&L/Budget responsibility up to £5M
- Strong Customer Relationship skills
- Business minded, change orientated and pro-active
- Able to react quickly with fast decision making and good judgement
- An integrator who can inspire others to work together
- Diplomatic, tactful and approachable
- Robust character with no no-nonsense attitude to Health and Safety
- Good knowledge of SLA's / KPI's & measurement procedures
- Understanding of Projects in occupied environments
- Self-motivated, resourceful, respectful & result driven
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.