Join a high performing, collaborative, award winning in-house legal team
Exciting opportunity for development and progression, 2IC to the General Counsel
Top tier Commercial Real estate firm, Sydney CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide leadership and team management to a team of professional commercial lawyers
- Great autonomy to lead and drive operational excellence and efficiencies within the legal function
- Assume responsibility and management of disputes,
- Be part of the senior leadership team and engage with senior leadership on a wide range of matters
- Build rewarding relationships with the business, understanding the strategic needs and objectives and provide legal advice and solutions
- Partner with the General Counsel on strategic projects.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Superior knowledge of Commercial Law, strong legal skills and provision of legal advice to diverse client groups
- Previous experience managing a high performing and experienced legal team
- Capacity to develop strong professional relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills, being able to work to tight deadlines, with accuracy and a high attention to detail
- Practical, commercially-minded, a strong work ethic and a positive team attitude
- Possess a Law degree from a recognised institution in Australia, admitted to practice law in NSW with more than 10 years PAE
- In-house legal experience essential.
- Property Law experience is not required.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all people, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.