Opportunity to work on our key technology client account for the world’s leading Data Centre FM Services provider.
12 hours shift - 4 days on / 4 days off
The successful candidate will deliver high calibre maintenance services within critical environments. Responding speedily to fault/breakdown requests, efficiently undertaking routine daily checks and scheduled maintenance of plant or equipment are of paramount importance.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Self-performs inspections, day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventative maintenance
- Manage site operations to ensure continuity of property services with minimum disruption to the client’s business operations.
- Assists with installation and modification of building equipment systems
- Raise work permits (including Tag out, Confined spaces, High Voltage, Fire Isolation, and Hot Works requirements), sign off work permits and collaborate with various groups to optimize the work schedule.
- Assists with trouble shooting; plumbing systems, roofs, drains, HVAC/Chillers and Cooling Towers etc
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Unrestricted Electrical or Air conditioning and Refrigeration License (Trade qualifications in electrical, mechanical, with strong preference for A Grade Electricians)
- Good building services knowledge and experience in critical environments
- Working knowledge of ‘permit to work’ systems
- Basic Microsoft Excel, Word, using SharePoint and Microsoft Office Outlook skills
- HV operator/ switching qualification highly desirable
- Up to 2 years experience in data centre environment
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.