CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Day Electrician to join the located in Flint. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive duties in accordance with agreed service levels.
• Ensure that the site maintenance is carried out to meet and exceed expectations
• Carry out PPM and reactive jobs daily
• Ensure that the agreed service level agreements are met
• Ensure the site area is maintained to high standard
• Ensure that comprehensive maintenance records are kept and maintain site Logbooks
• Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
• To develop a good working relationship with all members of CBRE staff and client’s staff
• Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment, and ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements, as required
• Ensure a professional image of CBRE is presented to clients and visitors, and ensure excellence in customer service is always delivered and promoted
• Ensure that your trade skills are maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning
• Minimum of SSSTS certificate
• A good basic education is essential
• Electrical Qualified
• Knowledge of Building Management Systems
• Health and Safety Training
• IT Literate
• Sound understanding and experience of meeting health and safety
• Obligations regarding maintenance activities
• Experience of industrial and manufacturing (desirable)
• Good verbal communication skills and basic written English skills
• Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service
• Calm manner with ability to work under pressure
• Ability to make sound decisions when needed
• A team player with ability to work with CBRE and client’s staff of all levels
• Ability to attend the site location within one hour of notification in the event of emergency
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.