Opportunity to join a brand new team north of the Sydney CBD.
Flexibility on day, shift pattern and supervisor roles available.
Work for a leading DC client account on a brand new site.
The successful candidate will deliver high calibre maintenance services within a data centre environment. This role comes with development opportuniteis and would be a part of our GWS wider team.
- We are looking for candidates with experience in data centres, who have an Electrical License or Air conditioning and Refrigeration License.
- Due to security clearance requirements, candidates must be Australian citizens.
- HV operator/ switching qualification highly desirable
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Self-performs inspections, day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventative maintenance
- Manage site operations to ensure continuity of property services with minimum disruption to the client’s business operations.
- Assists with installation and modification of building equipment systems
- Raise work permits (including Tag out, Confined spaces, High Voltage, Fire Isolation, and Hot Works requirements), sign off work permits and collaborate with various groups to optimize the work schedule.
- Assists with trouble shooting; plumbing systems, roofs, drains, HVAC/Chillers and Cooling Towers etc
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.