Job Title: Data & Digital Change Lead
CBRE is the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe.
The real estate market is undergoing significant and exciting change – driven by technology and data. CBRE intends to be at the forefront of this change as we skillfully use technology and data to create unmatched value for our clients.
About the opportunity
CBRE is on a transformational journey in digital, data and technology. With the growth in our data driven ambition, it is critical that we have a world-class operating model.
We have unbeatable data, and this role will ensure that data is front and centre of the UK business, and is embedded in all our client’s decision-making processes. As a part of our team, you’ll develop strategies that turn data into a competitive asset for our clients.
This is a newly created role in our Digital Enablement team and is a critical role in the UK Data Strategy. This role sits at the heart of our data operating model and is focused on people, processes and the success of our products and technology with our clients. We are looking for a real team player to collaborate and drive cultural change. This role will touch every individual and role type across the business and beyond. It will unite our industry expertise with our digital and technology community to drive transformations that make data-driven decision making attainable for clients through data visualization and information management.
This role also looks to drive cultural change within CBRE. It will play a critical role in the change management, adoption and usage of our strategic data products for our clients. The successful candidate will build and maintain strong relationships with business partners, while supporting the company’s data capabilities and ensuring delivery of high-quality experiences for our clients.
You will be the UK’s go-to person for data initiatives, adoption, literacy and culture. You are passionate about data, consistently advocating data driven decisions and culture. You will be patient with people and enjoy change.
You will be a strategic and critical thinker who can solve problems and make them simple to understand for people who may not be data experts. You get excited about the opportunity to lead business transformation in a real estate setting. You will be an experienced data and analytics professional with deep hands on experience in analysis, implementing change and ensuring our tools and process deliver exceptional client outcomes.
You will lead the charge in embedding data in our clients decision making, and will ensure that our people are confident to read, write and action data. You will also lead the charge to form a data community in the business, driving best practice, cross team learning and collaboration as well as ensuring we are bringing all of CBRE to our clients.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, science of engineering, or relevant work experience.
- Strategic, intellectually curious thinker with a focus on outcomes
- Experience creating and running programs on data at all levels of expertise
- Good project management skills and able to strategically plan, prioritise and manage expectations
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Able to communicate complex concepts to non-data audiences
- Change management experience
- Able and willing to collaborate in a team environment and exercise independent judgment and initiative
- Bonus points if you have advanced knowledge with tools such as MS suite, SQL, PowerBI, Tableau, or data processing products such as Alteryx
- Working with key business partners to understand business priorities, identify strategic initiatives, and create effective and timely solutions
- Play a pivotal role in uniting our business and broker expertise, with our digital and technology community to drive transformations and make data-driven decision making attainable through client analytics, data visualization and information management
- Providing valuable input into the creation of the UK data strategy, data roadmaps, priorities and development plans
- Co-create and deliver change management initiatives alongside peers to drive the business forward in their adoption of data products and technology
- Collaborates closely with user experience, product management and data engineering colleagues to enhance information visualization and client experiences
- Evaluates solutions, processes and visualisation experiences which include: user impact considerations, cost and benefit analysis and processing specifications
- Partners with stakeholders, process specialists, and users to elicit and document data needs; including but not limited to running workshops, interviews, surveys, design thinking frameworks, requirements, use cases scenarios and workflow analysis
- Handle large volumes of data in a variety of formats for preparation of data insights and reports
- Be responsible for assessing data literacy in the business, as well as developing programs to increase confidence in our people’s ability to read, write and action data.
- This role will also lead the formation of a data community in the business, driving best practice, cross team learning and collaboration as well as ensuring we are bringing all of CBRE to our clients.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.