Our Data Centre business is fast growing business line
12 hours shift - 4 days on / 4 days off
North Sydney based
The successful candidate will deliver high calibre maintenance services within critical data center environments. Responding speedily to fault/breakdown requests, efficiently undertaking routine daily checks and scheduled maintenance of plant or equipment are of paramount importance.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Efficiently undertaking routine daily checks and scheduled maintenance of plant or equipment
- Responding speedily to fault/breakdown requests, investigating faults and effect remedies
- Manage site operations to ensure continuity of property services with minimum disruption to the client’s business operations.
- Carry out isolation and reinstatement of Electrical, Fire Alarms and Sprinkler systems
- Effectively maintain and report on the critical services & environmental monitoring.
- Manages the on-site activities of shift/day technicians, and where required vendors and contractors.
- Ensure corrective / repair works are carried out in accordance with current regulations
- Assist when/where required with equipment installation works and asset data capture
- Participate in emergency call out roster providing cover for weekend and team member absences, as required
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the building(s) infrastructure and their layouts, functions and complexities
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Data Centre or critical environment experience
- Electrical License
- Sound knowledge in Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Basic Microsoft Excel, Word, using SharePoint and Microsoft Office Outlook skills
- Driving license and own vehicle required
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.