CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 128 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue).
CBRE was the first international real estate services firm to set up an office in India. Since then, our operations have grown to include more than 9000 professionals across 11 offices, with a presence in over 200 cities in India.
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, well organized, and self-motivated Project Leader – Data Center to become part of our Gurugram or Mumbai or Bengaluru location for Project Management team here at CBRE.
This role offers to work at our corporate office with travel onsite if needed.
As a Project Lead- Data Center at CBRE, you’ll have the chance to
- Lead Project Management Business Development and Operations for the Data Centers Pan-India.
- Complete project life cycle experience of Datacenter project is preferred.
- 12-15+ Years of experience of project management related experience with prior experience in project management for Datacenter sector is mandatory
- Manages and leads project management staff in the market and ensures thorough staff understanding and implementation of operations, policies, and procedures. Formally supervises individual employees and/or subordinate supervisors.
- Project Lead for the Project representing.
- Liaise with Consultants/ Clients/ Contractor on all project matters.
- Develops new business growth and maintains existing business relationships. Responsible for business pursuits, integration with other company business lines, and cross-selling company business in the assigned geographic market, program or client account to achieve the company's strategic business objectives.
- Exhibits a complete understanding of company's corporate governance policies and procedures. Responsible for ensuring corporate governance policies and procedures are adhered to within work group.
What to Bring Along
- 12-15 years of experience
- Qualification : BE / BTech/ Architect / IT Professional
- Specialization : Data Center Certification
What it feels like to work at CBRE
- Career growth and development with opportunities to network and connect
- Freedom to make your own path
- A positive team environment that believes in recognizing talent and rewarding success