CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Data and Analytics Manager to join the team located in Leeds.
• Data management and manipulating data models as needed
-Create new report templates as required, primarily within Tableau but also Excel
-Maintain and document logic in the models
-Guide and implement data cleanse, extract transformation and load activities for data migration activities from Concept to Service Insights
-Leverage existing tools to ensure data integrity across data models and sources
-Support and evolve reporting requirements
-Resolve issues with reporting processes if and as they arise
• Analyse and interpret metrics to highlight data gaps, identify new meaningful and insightful data sets to drive operational efficiency
• Data driven reporting benchmarking across sites to identify best practice and outliers, identifying opportunities for efficiency, forecasting, service, scalability, reducing cost and risk (within Tableau dashboards)
• Develop accurate reporting that proactively outlines milestones, outcomes and deliverables and makes them transparent to internal and external stakeholders (within Tableau)
• Identify opportunities for reporting improvement and simplification/automation
• Support data analytics and integration
• Develop and provide training to new users of system
• Act as a point of contact to receive and manage requests for ad-hoc reports
• Liaise with account team to determine data structure and documenting data requirements/mapping
• Assist with the specification and implementation of agreed and ad-hoc technology
• Support the ongoing adherence to asset addition processes via operations, projects or the addition of new sites to the contract
• Maintain the data integrity of any additions to the CAFM system, including all required data fields and those relevant to future reporting ambitions
• Work closely with, and support the operational teams to ensure all assets are included in the relevant SFG/client specific PPM regimes, including correct frequencies and schedule
• Support contract resourcing using CAFM knowledge and reporting
• Highly numerate
• Passion for data and technology, and a keen interest in learning new skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Educated to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent
• Ability to deliver high quality work
• Flexible/responsive approach to requests from both internal and external clients
• Proven data analysis, interpretation and problem-solving skills
• Person who is organised, focused, logical and has a high attention to detail
• Innovative and analytical qualities, with ability to multi-task productively and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills building strong client/stakeholder relations
• Advanced excel skills (arrays, user defined functions, object model, lookups, best practices)
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Extensive experience of data management and of client reporting and production of formatted outputs
• Recognized ability to operate in a matrix management environment, interface with all levels of the account team, client and central CBRE team from multiple service and support lines
• A working knowledge of relevant technologies such as visualisation of data through Tableau (Vantage Analytics), SSRS & other similar reporting packages and SQL and data structures
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.