CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Data Analyst to join the team located in EMEA (TBD). The successful candidate will be working under direct supervision, providing routine day-to-day operations and administrative support for a business unit or large department. They will be assisting in coordination of budget, process improvement, controls for specialized software and other functions enabling the department to meet objectives in an effective and efficient manner.
• Analyze monthly department budget reports to maintain expense controls; prepare commentary and explanation of variances for management review
• Assist in systems administration for specialized software utilized by the business group to support its operations; research and resolve routine support issues; follow-up to ensure open issues are resolved; assist in preparing user reference material
• Troubleshoot and resolve simple inquiries and requests from internal and external clients
• Review and monitor department processes and procedures to identify opportunities to improve service delivery to internal and external customers; may network with external contacts to research and recommend best practices
• Coordinate budget preparation; research and collect input from multiple internal and external resources
• Compile a variety of operating, financial and statistical information as needed to respond to management requests; coordinate work with other departments; may add commentary to complete analysis reports and proposals
• Assist in communication of best practices, policies, procedures, and initiatives to support operations; help to facilitate process improvement by engaging appropriate resources in issue identification and resolution
• Assist in developing project plans and costs, including personnel and fiscal requirements to achieve defined objectives; may provide periodic updates relative to project resource and fiscal plans
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent from four-year college or university plus a minimum of two years related work experience to include budgeting, finance and or business analytics; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Work experience related to specific department or business unit function preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to effectively present information
• Strong organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers
• Knowledge of financial terms and principles with ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions; conduct basic financial analysis
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents; ability to solve problems involving several options in situations with intermediate analytical and quantitative skills
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including spreadsheet skill set to include advanced functions such as graphics, pivot tables
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.