• Gather market data on the European data centre sector.
• Analyse datasets to provide unique insights into the data centre market.
• Provide written analysis towards client projects, such as due diligence reports.
• Work on CBRE’s existing quarterly research reports.
• Create specific thought leadership research material.
• Present statistical information in PowerPoint and Word for financial clients.
• Evolve the analytical output currently produced by the team.
• Innovate the team’s research and analysis platform.
• Bring a fresh outlook to create new research products.
• Work closely with the wider data centre team to assist with ad hoc requests.
• Highly numerate and able to write sophisticated research reports.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Ability to manipulate large data-sets do draw statistical conclusions.
• Confident in presenting research outputs to clients.
• Organised, focused and high attention to detail.
• Flexible approach to work and ability to deal with a number of concurrent instructions.
• Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
• Must have initiative, tenacity, ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
• Advanced Excel skills required.
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
• Flair for presenting data in a visually clear and appealing way is essential.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), grade 2.1 or higher.
• Academic and professional experience in research.
• Tableau and other data management software skills desirable.
• Proven track record within work environment.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.