Tokyo , Japan
Date published: 16-Jul-2020
CBRE Data Centre Solutions (DCS) is the world's leading full service data centre services partner. We deliver superior uptime, innovation and intelligence for leading organisations worldwide. Our offering encompasses global strategy consulting, acquisition and disposal, project management and facilities management services. As an employer of choice we invest heavily in our people offering industry-leading training and a dynamic working environment.
Due to exponential growth in the Asia Pacific region we have created a new role for a Business Development Manager to be based in Tokyo, supporting growth across Japan The successful candidate will be responsible for selling critical facilities management services to new and existing clients.
· Target driven and thrives in a high-pressure sales environment
· Strong track record of success in winning new business in facilities management, mechanical or electrical services
· Demonstrated knowledge of the Data Center market
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Must be detail oriented and meticulous in approach
· Possess the ability to influence and rapidly establish their standing amongst the team – particularly with C-Level executives, senior management and key decision makers
· A strong educational background. A recognised qualification within the engineering/technical sector will be viewed favourably