Customer Service Supervisor
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 25-Oct-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to oversee the daily operations of the customer service center. Responsible for supervising customer service center operations and activities to ensure operational efficiency and quality customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervises and provides leadership and support to the call center staff, including monitoring, coaching, and evaluating work team to ensure quality and productivity standards are met and/or exceeded.
- Reviews and analyzes system operations in order to optimize effectiveness and efficiency of customer service center.
- Allocates resources between units to maximize efficiencies and meet customer needs
- Determine and prioritize workload and be prepared to make proactive decisions to meet daily business demands
- Generates reports to measure productivity and perform analysis to determine root cause. Assists with ad hoc reporting requests.
- Assists Management in developing and implementing incentive programs.
- Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area.
- Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. Associate's degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred. Minimum of four years of related experience and/or training.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite products. Experience in decision making abilities with a sense of urgency.