Provide support for global S&SCM initiatives, with regards to vendor onboarding and P2P processes. Answer phones and provide back-office support to respond to service requests, general inquiries, Work Order questions, and customer complaints with high quality of service. Represent the company’s professionalism through phone interaction and offline communication. Report to work as scheduled except emergency case of absences and follow the Manila escalation procedure accordingly. Must be able to speak in Mandarin.
• To take calls as much as possible to meet the Service Level Agreement with the clients.
• Assist and support in processing of offline task daily. Flexibility in processing multiple task (waiting for calls while working on non-voice task)
• Provide follow up with vendors in accepting or updating the status of work orders.
• Process purchase orders daily (approve/reject) based on sourcing business processes and requirements
• Assist in the vendor onboarding process
• Provide support to transition projects with regards to vendor onboarding
• Answer email queries related to S&SCM Activities
• Provide report of activities done individually to the team leader monthly.
• Attend team meetings on a periodic basis for goal planning and compliance to account processes and requirements
• Practice the Quality Guidelines accordingly when handling inbound calls to meet the average ceiling score of 95%.
• Process and complete all assigned offline tasks within the service level agreement.
• Alert or reach out to supervisors any training opportunities found, discrepancies as to work procedures, or infrastructure malfunctions that affects the work flow.
• Recommend process improvements.
• Adhere to the schedules of activities or itinerary.
• Establish and maintain a good interpersonal relationship with the colleagues inside and outside the Contact Centre Team.
• A college degree preferably with any business-related course
• Minimum of 1 year directly related experience in a facility management or customer service.
• Excellent in English and Mandarin (oral and written).
• Excellent interpersonal, relationship management, customer service and consultation skills.
• Ability to analyze problems and provide assistance for resolution.
• Must be well-organized, able to prioritize multiple tasks and possess an efficient time management skills.
• Ability to work independently and exhibit a superior customer service attitude.
• Possess drive to learn, improve and grow as to knowledge and skills