Customer Service Officer (Clarke Quay)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 10-Mar-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, our people enjoy the flexibility of working in a global real estate and property services organisation with tremendous scale. Every day you are empowered to be better and this is achieved through the platform and resources you have access to and the ability to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment where you will be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We are looking for a customer service professional to be the first point of contact for all incoming guests / visitors.
- Provide professional and friendly point of contact at the Concierge counter.
- Greet and assist visitors and guests including attending to queries
- Acting as the interface between the client / visitor stakeholders and internal management staff.
- Provide support on adhoc building management issues when required or directed by the Manager / Landlords / Tenants.
- Manages recurring facility service vendors to ensure service levels consistent with the scope of work.
- Foster and maintain positive working relationships with clients, client sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants.
- To assist with mall promotions and A&P activities.
Qualifications and skills
- At least 2 years of Customer Service, Concierge or facilities experience
- Strong decision making skills
- A quality and continuous improvement focus
- Strong Communications and interpersonal skills
- A common sense approach and initiative when resolving issues.