Building Business Partnering:
• Drive initiatives to improve processes and systems within the Corporate Real Estate (CRE) Business Partnering (BP) programme
• Understand the BP data requirements and collaborate with SMEs (Cap. Projects./FM/Portfolio Strategy/Workplace/Demand Planning & Space Data/Operational Intelligence & Finance) and Global BP team to ensure BP data sets are produced and data challenges are resolved. Support on preparation of Global BP engagement plan, providing support on BP deck content creation and overall follow up of the BP activities.
• Build constructive positive relationships with CRE colleagues (Global, Regional and Country CRE to Business) and collaborate with Global SME’s on BP Deck preparation.
• Support CRE BP teams in Global, Region and Country to successfully deploy and follow the BP programme
• Drive CRE C-SAT (BP and CRE Services) refresh planning activities collaboration with SME’s and follow up the programme end to end.
• Develop a communication plan in line with BP road map and collaborate with related stakeholders
Functional BP Support line management:
• Coordinate and coach the Regional Business Partner Support for successful deployment and delivery of the CRE Business Partnering programme globally
• Ensure Regional Business Partner Supports consistently follow the Business Partnering meeting programme, cascade activities and action follow-up
• Run monthly meetings with Regional BP Supports to update on Global and Regional BP activities, share best practice, identify challenges and opportunities to improve BP processes
• Develop the quarterly meetings agenda through consultation, project manage the delivery of supporting materials and organise meetings (include the material prepared)
• Take ownership of actions and project manage their delivery
• Coordinate cascade of Business Partnering materials between, Global, Regional and Country CRE teams
• Work with Global BP team and SMEs to get input to topical themes for meetings, actions and follow up and data alignment
• Project manage distribution of CRE Business Partnering C-SAT survey in Global, Region and Countries, and the delivery of C-SAT result report
• Facilitate annual review of Account Plan
• Relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferably RICS accredited)
• Experience within a similar customer centric role, in a professional services environment
• Strong MS Office skills including data interrogation and visualisation
• Experience in managing and supporting projects within an organisation
• Previous experience of supporting a global or regional services portfolio
• Good communication skills, both written and oral
• Resourceful, resilient and enterprising
• Innovative, solution driven thinker
• Highly organised, strong time management and methodical – excellent attention to detail essential but with the ability to see the 'bigger picture'
• A 'can do' attitude
• Effective at developing and maintaining internal and external relationships at all levels
• Strong influencing skills with the ability to manage expectations
• Real Estate market knowledge and experience
• Preferable: knowledge of Real Estate standards, policies, metrics & best practices across different markets globally
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.