Create an inspiring and innovative work environment
Engage with customers to create a collaborative and inclusive building community
George Place, Sydney CBD
We are looking for an innovative and engaging individual to join the team and take on the role of; Customer Experience Manager for an allocated portfolio of commercial buildings. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of creative, fun and exciting marketing and communication strategies, as well as planning and hosting strategic events which will transform the building into an inspiring, healthy and collaborative community.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Support the implementation of the customer experience strategy and small scale events for the client portfolio
- Deliver on CBRE’s commitment to providing first class services to the customer
- Ensure that the we deliver a bespoke guest experience across every aspect of the customer journey
- Engage and collaborate with developers, designers and external agencies for various event launches
- Encourage the team to support a customer centric approach to management of the account.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Knowledge and application of communications and marketing strategies with an interest in the property industry
- Impeccable standards of professionalism and a commitment to guest service
- The ability to build robust working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Experience collaborating with and influencing senior leaders and cross functional partners
- The capacity to work autonomously to deliver results, and work across multiple project simultaneously
- The ability to solve problems in a creative manner.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.