JOB TITLE: Customer Experience Manager
REPORTS TO: Customer Experience Director
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Experience Manager to help enhance CBRE’s customer experience proposition as part of the expanding National team. Reporting to the Customer Experience Director, the key objective is to develop and successful deploy of innovative trials, new services and continuous improvement activity, improving all elements of customer experience across the UK to differentiate CBRE’s service offer.
A strategic approach to place activation and customer experience is becoming increasingly important to landlords and occupiers, and it’s vital to explore new and smarter ways of identifying, communicating and delivering, and enhancing a location’s proposition, physical environment, and sense of place, in order to create a seamless experience for occupiers, visitors, clients and stakeholders.
As a response to changing occupier requirements and future ways of working, CBRE are responding to the needs of the user by providing clients with a range of added value services including research all with a focus on attraction, engagement and retention of occupiers, supported by CBRE’s agency and professional service lines.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly-motivated individual to leverage from existing client relationships and instructions in the real estate market to assist in the growth of a dynamic business.
It is expected that the successful individual will:
- Work with clients to co-create and improve occupier products and services experiences, improve customer and colleague experience.
- Manage and develop the community coordinator team on a day to day basis, ensuring the customer experience and place activation initiatives are achieved for clients across a specific geographic region.
- Undertake customer journey mapping identify pain points develop a gap analysis of both building features and soft skills to inform client recommendations and action plans.
- Identify added value opportunities for clients across the customer experience.
- Support the design and implementation of customer led technology solutions, addressing the customer need and enhancing their experience.
- Champion the 'Voice of the Customer' to ensure projects, programmes and building decisions consider the occupier impact.
- Own and conduct customer surveys interviews and demos to assess customer reaction and analyse the results
- Organise and deliver customer experience training programmes to update customer knowledge and enhanced behavioural service skills.
- Create and delivery Customer Experience Induction, embedding the customer service behaviours.
- Proactively work with the building managers and stakeholders to drive changes and improvements.
- Be subject matter expert for the business on customer experience, providing input and guidance.
- Keep up to date with emerging trends and industry best practices from top players in Customer Experience both inside and outside of our industry.
- Work closely with the place activation and wider added value service teams on delivery of projects.
- Support with research and share industry insights and standards to wider management team.
Person Specification / Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience working in Customer Experience /Hospitality/Management/Customer research.
- Previous experience working in Real Estate Business is desirable.
- Proven strong ability to manage/lead team, motivate and influence others, an effective delegator.
- Experience in delivering soft skills training (e.g. customer service).
- Customer research experience and strong analytical skills.
- Pro-active with proven problem-solving ability.
- Collaborative in nature, building relationships at all levels with ease.
- Ability to form strong relationships and influence people.
- Pro-active with proven experience of working under own initiative with exceptional results.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate demands efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
CBRE is the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. CBRE currently employs roughly 90,000 people worldwide, with 2,500 working in the UK. The Company’s core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and, research and consulting. In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.