The CMMS Operator/ Technical Officer is responsible for supporting the energy, asset management, maintenance, and documentation of Data Centre operations to ensure site(s) run efficiently. They ensure effective, and efficient utilization of the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) enabling execution of processes and procedures for the uptime of the site, correct allocation of work orders to contractors and self-delivery technicians. Enable management information systems (MIS) and reporting.
- Support the Critical Facility manager in delivering asset management services including, asset management delivery planning, maintenance planning, condition monitoring, and lifecycle planning.
- Provide asset data management, utilizing the CMMS/IWMS including maintenance task Specifications, drawings and fire engineering reports, records management, wastewater management, air quality management, water quality management and utility efficiency
- Coordinate the workorder and Administrative tasks for all on-site activities of technicians/engineers, and suppliers.
- Act as the reliability champion for the site and support delivering of reliability centered maintenance (RCM).
- Act as energy management champion for the site and support in delivering energy management best practices/planning.
- Managing and raising workorders (WO) and Access requests for repairs and maintenance tasks.
- Updating the 52 Week Plans, and continually reviewing asset management/maintenance plans
- Continually refining the CMMS system data/information including maintenance performed, uploading of service reports, faults/RCA, updating of asset information.
- Managing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and WO processes.
- Maintaining staff rosters, keeping overtime and backfill records.
- Support other sites during peak periods/as required
- Ensure accuracy and a high quality of all data entered in to applicable system(s).
- CMMS Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule data entry, coordination & Customer follow-up of Change Management approval.
- Preparing and controlling documentation for internal and external audits.
- Provide engineering support to the contract facility manager and senior engineers including support in managing all contractual paperwork and compliance documentation.
- Sourcing relevant data to support completion of monthly, and quarterly reports.
- Ad hock reporting as required by the customer.
- Ensures compliance with, local, state and federal regulatory requirements including environmental, building, fire, health & safety.
- Actively promote a safe working environment and culture.
- Report all safety concerns, hazards, near misses and incidents.
- Assisting the critical facility manager and/or Data Centre Manager with site administration tasks.
- Use CMMS and other software to provide/support inventory management (tools, equipment, and consumables).
- Use the CMMS and other sources of information to increase productivity, generate customer reports, lower maintenance cost, enhance workorder management, increase equipment life, and support data driven maintenance decisions.