Critical Facilities Manager
Melbourne , Australia
Date published: 15-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Leadership opportunity within a fully integrated data centre
- Work within the GWS business focused on global strategy
- Derrimut, VIC Location
The purpose of this role is to manage, motivate and develop the on-site Data Centre Critical Environment team in a business critical 24/7/365 operating environment
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Manage, motivate and develop a team, with a focus on day to day management of the Data Centre Critical Environment Operations team
- Develop & maintain professional relationships with clients to ensure a positive customer experience
- Leading with a customer focus across all operational activities and working towards strong & effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage and deliver repairs & minor works projects within the Data Centre
- Financial responsibility for the full P&L, budgetary forecasting and financial management for the sites you are responsible for. and other projects
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver;
- Managerial experience as a Facility Manager within a critical environment.
- Detailed understanding and experience of the electrical and mechanical systems used in a data centre environment
- Experience with Health & Safety Risk Assessments and Control Measures.
- Experience of maintaining critical & temperature control conditioned environments.
- Prior operations management experience including team management, work scheduling, and performance reviews
- Prior exposure to maintenance scheduling and subcontractor management and supervision
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.