Join a high performing finance function
Fast paced role, working for a global market leader
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Working to strict monthly deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain a ledger of up to 4000 accounts
- Chasing debt by telephone and email and reducing debtor days
- Processing and generating reminder letters and monthly statements
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices
- Working to strict monthly and annual collections targets.
- Administer approved accounting policies and procedures to ensure financial and operational reports accurately reflect the condition of the business
- Perform reconciliation, accruals, journal entries, account analysis and reporting required to achieve timely and accurate month-end accounting close.
- Ensure documentation for all procedures within the team are kept up-to-date
- Provide where applicable user training/best practice application
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Success in reducing outstanding debts and DSO
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- High level of accuracy and numerical ability and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and a proactive approach to customers
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills- verbal, written and listening
- Customer driven, an excellent communicator and a team player
- Maintain a strong client service focus with respect to all collections and client interactions
- Strong personal organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Displays good judgment and a professional demeanor
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financials desirable
- Results focused, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take the desired action
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.