Corporate Real Estate Strategy & Business Case Analyst
Hong Kong , Hong Kong SAR
Date published: 25-Mar-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Real Estate Strategy & Business Case Analyst. This role to lead and review a variety of complex analyses used in the development of deliverables focused on real estate strategies in support of CBRE's clients. This role also has responsibility to coordinate, review, alter and submit Business Case approvals for ASP.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports on financial and other analysis for a range of deliverables, including scenario options. Implements a standardized and consistent approach to all analysis across the Region.
- Analyzes financial impact of real estate transactions using client-specific financial model. Provide training on client-specific financial model across the Region.
- Supports development of more complex analyses related to specific initiatives; prepares professional supporting documentation. Supports the achievement of financial, operational and other measures established for the client.
- Identifies initiatives across a spectrum of real estate-related activities, including space efficiency improvement.
- Collaborates with the client to develop real estate plans and implement strategies for achieving savings and cost avoidance goals as required by the client.
- Track all strategic related activity through the Strategy and Planning workstream document to ensure deliverables are met.
- Partners with real estate managers and staff as a resource and peer. Supports real estate-related communications with CRE stakeholders at Regional level and at Country level with senior client representatives (e.g., the head of corporate real estate).
- Other duties may be assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite Products especially Excel
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions
- Knowledge of advanced graphic/information design programs (e.g., InDesign, Visio)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic; willingness to go the extra mile in support of the client
- Strong organizational and analytical skills