Wulanchabu , Mainland China
Date published: 16-Jan-2020
1. Technical Supervision of the operation, maintenance and repair of all BMS related critical environment systems while maintaining 100% uptime to all related critical systems
2. Working with the onsite BMS vendor to ensure the ongoing operation, maintenance and repair of the BMS, the installation of updates, and the functionality of all BMS alarms and notifications
3. Monitoring of the Energy Management System (EMS) including supervision of upgrades and routine maintenance, providing system administration, system security, back up testing, making corrections, monitoring load/generation data for accuracy and reliability, managing and updating databases
4. Adherence to all quality, health & safety, and environmental policies within the Data Centre domain
5. Follow up and close out on all BMS issues raised by the Engineering Team through daily shift reports and CMMS open WO’s.
6. Maintain all BMS controls and equipment at optimal operational level including calibration of all sensors.
7. Develop and keep up to date all site mechanical and controls and BMS related procedures including EOPs, SOPs, MOPs, DRILLS and APs. All documentation should be consistent with current client standards.
8. Specification and recording of the Technician Training certification program and supervision of drill and scenario training aids
9. Generation of periodic technical reports detailing the activities and issues relevant to the Data Centre domain
10. Provide site specific mechanical and controls training to the Engineering Team
11. Drive site wide energy efficiency and maintain targeted site PUE
12. Assist in the development and training of technicians and apprentices with BMS related issues.
13. Liaise closely with the client Mechanical Engineer with regard to day to day issues & improvements/solutions to the operation of the BMS/HVAC plant.
14. Report health and safety breaches through the site process
15. Ensure the professional image of client is presented to staff and visitors at all times.
16. Undertake other tasks as defined and requested by local management.
17. Develop a good working relationship with all members of client and Supplier staff and representatives.