CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Contract Support to join the team located in London.
• Submit PO Requisition forms and invoices for MyShop countries in line with the GPMO defined process
• Assist with the submission of POs/contracts and invoices for NON MyShop countries in line with the GPMO defined process
• Maintain a register of all invoices submitted to the MyShop team for payment
• Strong knowledge of the CS PO/contract and invoice process for each country in the relevant region
• Produce weekly OBIE reports to track MyShop POs and invoices and update PMs accordingly
• Manage contract signature process using DocuSign
• Strong knowledge of Sequentra and the GPMO Playbook to provide additional support to teams in region, over and above support provided by Warsaw GPMO team
• Work with PMs to ensure that Sequentra is updated for the monthly forecasting cycle
• Assists in project close-out procedures for all projects including: arranging archiving of hard copy files; receipts of necessary close out/turnover documents; compliance with close-out checklist; receipt of occupancy and closed building permits and warranty manuals; receipt of As built and CAD drawings and collection of required documents for project audit.
• Provide assistance to external PMs, over and above support provided by Warsaw GPMO team
• Maintain minutes of meetings at CS regional project team meetings
• Attend weekly CBRE GPMO team meetings and relevant training sessions provided by the GPMO
• Assist the CS Regional Project Leads with adhoc project administration deliverables
• Hold academic passes with at least GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
• Highly computer literate with IT Skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills enabling the individual to work with clients, suppliers, and staff at all levels
• A basic understanding of business and customer-facing environments with capability of working in a matrix environment
• Confidential and discrete approach
• Self-motivated and ambitious with commitment to continuous improvement
• Results/ task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
• Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
• The individual must be willing to undertake travel as the role/business requires
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.