CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Contract Support to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and comprehensive administrative services to the client and the contract. The individual will also have an ownership and accountability for E2E background screening and other compliance related processes, procedures and associated documents.
• Liaising with the SMT regarding contractual obligations
• Good understanding of the contract management tool (SIRION); upload maintain and evidence all contract deliverables within the client software
• Owning background screening processes for CBRE and sub-contractors
• Maintain all background screening documents in SharePoint; updating SharePoint as and when required
• Sharing with Global Account Coordinator the onboarding process
• Owning Playbook/SOPs improvement program
• Provide weekly update on the Playbook/SOPs improvement program progress
• Good understanding of KPI process and reporting
• Continually develop processes and systems to maximize efficiency benefits for the customer and CBRE
• Maintain internal audit calendar and deliver audit requirements reporting on the remedial actions required; maintain event calendar and sending monthly communication to the client and account
• Provide a proactive administrative support service to the CBRE Senior Management Team
• Manage the established SharePoint Governance and Compliance folder structure
• Support the Governance and Compliance Manager with induction, annual reviews, training, booking external event
• Create and update records and databases with personal and other data
• Provide ad-hoc support to the CBRE Leadership Team
• Gatekeeper of Policy and procedure compliance
• Ad-hoc reporting as requested by the Account
• Culture carrier and promotes best practice whilst demonstrating adherence the company RISE values
• Constantly improve quality, service and efficiency
• Hold academic passes with at least GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
• Highly computer literate with IT Skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills enabling the individual to work with clients, suppliers, and staff at all levels
• A basic understanding of business and customer-facing environments with capability of working in a matrix environment
• Confidential and discrete approach
• Self-motivated and ambitious with commitment to continuous improvement
• Results/ task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
• Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
• The individual must be willing to undertake travel as the role/business requires
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.