Birmingham , United Kingdom
Date published: 8-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Purpose Of The Job
To provide a comprehensive and flexible contract administration service. To maintain concise records of all CBRE transactions. To liaise regularly with client representative.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist with the control of all financial and commercial aspects of contracts.
- To assist in the production of supporting financial information.
- To maintain and update both manual and computer records relating to areas of which CBRE are responsible.
- To prepare and issue predefined reports, which form part of the contract and customer requirement.
- To administer quality management system documentation and ensure compliance.
- Liaise closely with the site team and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations, purchase orders, invoices, time sheets and holiday records.
- To undertake general office duties relating to the contract including.
- Correspondence and filing.
- Minutes of meetings.
- Preparation of reports and documentation
- Updating of electronic records
- Material ordering and administration
- Subcontractor’s administration
- Raising purchase orders and ensuring that purchase orders are updated when changes required.
- Production of valuations and presentation of results
- Contract renewal documentation
- Production of short range plan information
- Quote logging and processing
- Collating time sheets from engineers, chasing and checking quality of data
- Contract set-up (PPM / System support)
- Application billing preparation
- Contract escalation process
- Collating event documentation, labour and costings for both major and minor events.
- Attending client based meetings.
- Updating H&S database system (near miss logging)
To undertake the training of staff as and when required.
To enable full audit-able trails with for example but not limited to Invoices, time sheets, material orders and goods received notes.
To be responsible for the commercial support on the contract through to final account.
To oversee the management of the help desk administrators and systems and provide cover when required.
To provide technical control support for Major Events held on site (to be agreed with line management).